WACommerce BidMatch Platform
Federal, State & Local Government & Private Contracts
The WACommerce BidMatch platform connects business owners to available federal, state, local government and private contracts in one single source, eliminating precious time in your busy day. We aim to help you spend less resources searching for opportunities and give you the tools you need to be competitive.
Our proprietary application provides customized daily bid alerts of government sales opportunities, contracts and RFP databases containing tens of thousands of active leads. Industries include:
- Information technology
- Professional services
Begin a 5-day trial when you subscribe to the BidMatch platform.
Begin bidding on contracts today!
What does a subscription cost and what do you get? Good question!
Monthly fees are $29.95 and include:
- Unlimited access to the BidMatch platform
- Free educational materials to help guide novice bidders
- Discounts on self-paced starter kits, as seen here
- Discounts on one-on-one coaching, bootcamps, and events
How we’re different:
- Obtain faster access to bid information and contracting opportunities in one single source
- Expand your business to other government locations – not just 1 county at a time!
- Learn how to sell & market to the Government and compete more effectively to win government contracts
- Our Reverse Auction feature helps your business grow
- Find well-suited partners or subcontracting opportunities
- Locate skilled workers to support your business
Other services will cost you significantly more, and only provide a fraction of the contract opportunities. Plus, we aim to make you successful – we are experts in training small businesses to create the necessary materials for applying to open jobs.
Start a 5-day Trial when you become a Member of WACommerce Today!
Learn More about WACommerce, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Consulting Service in Tacoma.
Not Yet a Member of WACommerce - Register Today! @
Members Receive Reduced rates on products and services.
Any feedback on how we can make our new website better please do contact us. We would like to hear from you.